Swimming Pool and Corrosive Atmosphere AHU’s
Fresh-air offer a range of fully bespoke AHU’s suitable for swimming pools and other corrosive environments.
Units are available with heating, cooling and heat recovery of various types.
A typical swimming pool unit would incorporate the following components and protective features.
- Plastisol outer and inner skins
- Anodised frame work, fan rafts and motor rails
- All drain trays, filter rails and fixings in stainless steel.
- Epoxy coated fans
- Heat recovery- plastic plate type
- Epoxy coated inlet louvres and dampers
- Heating can be; gas, lphw or electric
- Cooling can be; chilled water or DX
To complement these units we offer the following;
*Matching condensing unit’s c/w installation of pipework, expansion valves, charging and commissioning.
*Control panels and inverters which can be supplied loose for wiring by others or installed and commissioned by our engineers.
* Flat pack and build on site